Unless otherwise agreed, reservations are only confirmed upon prepayment of a non-refundable deposit or submission of valid debit/credit card details.
Cancellation Policy: If any booking is cancelled less than 7 days before arrival then a charge equal to 90% of the stay will be made. In the event of a no show or booking reduction after arrival date, no refund will be given.
Payment of a deposit or submission of your debit/credit card details constitutes your acceptance of these terms and the following conditions.
- Guests will settle their account in full before departure.
- Any damage caused to Paramount Hotel, fixtures, fittings, equipment or furnishings will be reported to the proprietors immediately.
- Repair or reinstatement of such damaged property shall be at the sole discretion of the proprietors, as will any decision to charge guests for same.
- Any charge for damage caused to Paramount property will be paid for in full by guests responsible.
- Guests will be liable for any consequential loss arising from damage to property.
- Guests will not smoke on the premises. Contravention will incur a $200USD recovery charge.
- Guests will vacate their rooms by 10am on the day of departure.
- The proprietors will not be responsible for guests’ property left unattended on the premises.
Last updated: January 10th, 2020