Homemade food, freshly prepared using local produce.
At Avignon B&B you can expect an excellent breakfast, after a restful night’s sleep.
Included in the price of your stay is a freshly prepared, home cooked full Continental breakfast or alternative of your choice, waited to your table. In fine weather, guests can enjoy their breakfast dining al fresco on The Terrace with stunning views.
- Freshly brewed coffee or tea
- Fresh orange or apple juice
- Continental breakfast : Unsmoked back bacon, pork sausage, free-range eggs (poached, fried or scrambled), black pudding, baked beans, mushrooms, grilled tomato, hash browns.
- Selection of hot or cold cereals
- Fresh fruit and yogurts
- We also have Gluten-free options
Homemade food, freshly prepared using local produce
Avignon B&B owners were both born locally and are committed to supporting local business. Wherever possible, they purchase supplies from the local economy including:
- Free range eggs from Fox’s Farm at Saint Didier.
- Bread is freshly supplied by Avignon Street Bakery.
- Quality meat supplied by Verne Butchers.
- Local independent wholesaler Lumiere also supplies much of our bulk purchase items.